Onion and Parsley Salad
This makes a great topper to salad, served with endive leaves, over tofu or with lentils.
- 4 Tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 cups lightly packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- One lemon -fresh lemon juice and lemon zest
- salt & pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, mix together mint, onion, parsley, oil, juice, and zest, and toss until evenly combined. Serve immediately over tofu, lentils or as a dip with endive.